New Idea for stat tracking and Endgame

So I recently have been running into games where I feel I am very altruistic and am able to help keep my whole team alive through some of my actions. 99% of the time I am a solo Q player and lately when I reach endgame I will find myself being chased and whether I make a mistake or get caught by the killer they hook me. I am not dead on hook the other 3 survivors who Either haven't been hooked or lets say 1 or 2 are not dead on hook sit in the exit or all just leave instantly and don't come and help me. I don't care about my escape rate stat and I understand that in this game sometimes its best to leave even though you are leaving someone, I try my best not to but that is me. What I am getting at is I would love to see some sort of stat that essentially showed how good of a teammate you were by highlighting your team escapes. You may not have escaped but you were sacrificed right at the end and 3 people made it out I would say that's a win. adding onto this point DBD has changed a lot over the 10 years its been around I recently came back to the game after about a 4 year Hiatus but its crazy to see the changes made I would like it if at the end when you haven't been hooked all game and your team leaves you you didn't just instantly die I would like to see some sort of mechanic to give you a chance. Take away the endurance and make it a 4% chance again to get off the hook or something and if you don't take that chance after like 10 seconds game ends or you can just abandoned the game so the killer doesn't have to watch you the whole 2 full hook stages. It's just demoralizing Solo Queueing and playing a great game, being a team player, all IRI Emblems just to watch your whole team abandon you. this only happens 1 in probably 8 matches but it still sucks. ** Also I have a question at the end here for Killers I am not a Killer Main but I am trying to get back into killer and get better I made it to silver II and all of the sudden I feel like every game I am going against 4 man survivor groups that are Gen Rushing the crap out of me I rarely feel like I see Solo Survivors. Is this Normal? I went from feeling like a pretty dang good killer to literally having like 10 games in a row with no kills.

Comments