In-Game Stats Tracker
You should not have to go to the web to see this. That is archaic & cumbersome. Why can't we access this in-game? Other games such as COD have stats records in the game.
You should not have to go to the web to see this. That is archaic & cumbersome. Why can't we access this in-game? Other games such as COD have stats records in the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I agree with this
I believe this falls into that same " Would have had to been originally coded in 2016" category much like adding in a Match Replay system etc.
I'd like to see a feature that lets me check the results of my last 10 or so matches within the game.
I prefer it as an optional side thing. The stat page ruined my mindset towards this game. I'd rather you have to go out of your way to access it.
Would love a in game one, would make it a menu option alongside the rift and store.
props if they can add more stats to the page such as "most seen perks" "most seen killers / survivors"
Just don't click on that option if they ever put it in the game. As I said before, other modern games have this in-game. You shouldn't have to use 2 devices to do 1 thing. It's all about ease of use/accessibility.
You can access the tracker through the game once you sign up. You don't need a second device. It's just not in the game itself.
And people won't just not look at it if it's in their face.
Ingame tranparancy isnt a wording in bhvrs vocabulary. Literally every other game has much more menu options than DbD. Heck, most games even show some kind of their own MMR.
you know if they were to add this into the game, HOW MUCH info needs to uploaded, counted, extra menu crafting. It's a lot easier if it's just a website