Are any other region dedicated servers coming to dbd? (South America)

Hey BHVR, I have been playing this game since its 7th anniversary and deeply love it to the point where I have logged 1000 hours on the game, but one thing that has never changed has been toxic behaviour and end-game chats where as a killer people call out my high ms (Around 100-120ms) since I play from Colombia, a country in south america that like many others, cant connect to the server located in brazil.

Are there any plans on the future for a dedicated server that targets the west side of south america?

This could result in a much better experience for US players that have to deal with these issues on killer, and would help South american survivors to not get unfair hits on 50/50s, medium vaults, etc…

Thanks so much for all the work yall have done, I truly love this game and would like to see it do even better than it has.

Comments