Do you have a definitive build?

I've been using Iron Will, Kindred, We'll Make It, and Babysitter for months now, and I really struggle to try different perks or builds. I feel like I've developed muscle memory with this loadout, so whenever I switch things up, it throws me off.

I've experimented with other builds in the past and enjoyed them, but I always end up coming back to these perks. They just suit my playstyle and feel like they give me everything I need.

Like most survivor players, I've been tunnelled before, and every now and then I consider swapping Babysitter for Decisive Strike. But it doesn't happen often enough for me to actually make the change. I'm just really happy with my current build.

Do any of you, whether you main survivor or killer, have a comfort loadout that you just can't bring yourself to move away from?

Comments

  • Windows, distortion, lithe and inner strength. Plus a map with sharpened flint and something else.

    That's my default build unless I need to run something specific for a challenge or I'm memeing with friends. Probably run at least 50% of my survivor games with that exact build.

  • If I don't have a game plan in mind, then my default is Deja/Lithe/Plot Twist with one random perk that I swap out.

    However, I prefer bringing specialist builds and making my objective using them. Taking Empathic Connection/Autodiadact/Lend a Hand makes healing feel more active, and the aura from EC helps guide solo queue teammates to me for heals, when they want them, instead of me chasing them around with Empathy for 45 seconds until the realise what I want.

  • My go-to is "Sprintburst", "Resurgence", "Dejà Vu", "Five Moves Ahead" and a brown key as my item.

    "Resurgence" is just too time-efficient to pass up imo, so i replaced "Bond" with a brown key lately.

    Also, "Five Moves Ahead" replaced "Windows of Opportunity" upon it's release.