I Lose to Ghoul so Fast that My Rank gets Demoted
And a pop up comes up accusing me of sand bagging my team. Does anyone have any suggestions? This happens I think because the typical (read: "all") Ghoul players rely on the outdated strategy of tunneling the first person out.
Legitimately need a counter-strategy for solo queue. Thanks guys
Comments
I think their point is that anti-tunnel should be true anti-tunnel regardless.
You're the one that took it as condescending when I wasn't meaning it to. That is the bad part of talking to people through text. You don't know the tone they are taking when typing. If you perceive it as condescending then I can't change that. All I can say is that I wasn't being condescending. I can't teach you the techs you need to learn over a forum post. You have to figure them out for yourself, join a custom lobby with someone who will show you(I'm perfectly fine with doing that btw), or look up videos on the techs.
Fun fact: this also affected the other survivors in your game and people would rightfully complain about it. That and people would give up vs literally anything that didn't go their way.
You are just lucky. This system does exist and unfortunately I have only received the penalty when I was hard tunnelled out of the game (false positive). It's not when you were first to go, but basically had no chance to do anything else before being killed.
wait elusive is ultra busted if it's the second then what's the first?
What's your favourite flavour of crayon?
Endurance
Ummmmm probably the tastiest one.
That checks out, thank you for answering my poll dear fog creature!
for me endurance doesn't matter if you can't find them/lose chase before you can down them buy both are busted