Dbd is suvivor winning gameplay ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Why is it, any decent playable killer always gets nerfed, in any way, but survivors can communicate via chats or audio vcs, complain about killers trollings and killers get handled quick, while left in the dust, like the banquet why not just give survivors a diaper and a bottle while your at it and keep us killers without any goods to see from an event... you have nerfed all descent killers, I bought the jason event and slasher as he is my favorite and he already sucks, survivors can still spam flashlights, body block, troll and nothing descent happens but killers get nerfed and chronicly shoved aside ๐Ÿ˜‰ great jobs devs i cant stand playing jason and he is new, cant learn his mechanics because of troll like behavior, he was released for PC early giving survivors an upper hand in knowing how he works and forcing a quick burnout. I have seizures and ive been flashed so much just playing jason alone... its ridiculous. Blight has asthma issues, nurses old age got her, the unknown got nerfed so bad he is a joke, half the killers aren't even played anymore. ๐Ÿ™„ the game hasn't been balanced and I will no longer be paying for anything til the survivor trolls are handled like the killer trolls aka legion was handled, I am burnt out so bad from being trolled by survivors ive given up on jason and his glitched omnipresence that 3 days in I threw in the towel. You need to rework the killers add one and perks and make them balanced again, survivors going around trolling is what will kill your game.

Comments