Hex: Nothing but misery needs a buff

So I am well aware that a perk/hex (of any kind) that applies a nerf to any survivor has to be treated VERY carefully b/c of how survivors/community receive it.

Hex: Nothing but misery sounds *ok on paper but it often does not deliver much value

For a balanced/fair rework - here is what I would suggest - and I am open to hearing community feedback. Each of these options are stand-alone and are not meant to combine w/ any of the other options here

  1. Make it a normal perk/not a hex and remove the 8 attacks requirement
  2. If keeping it a hex, make it a 8-10% hinder effect (w/ the 8/9/10% being different tiers of the hex).
  3. OR Keep it as a hex at 5% hinderance (on hit) but also have it apply exhauted status effect for the same 15seconds that the normal hinder would apply

Comments

  • I don't think it really needs the 8 hit prerequisite tbh, 5% hinder is nothing crazy when you consider it's always attaching to a speed boost and you can cleanse the totem.

    Hell even if they did that it'd still be a bad perk.

  • @Xendritch said:

    I don't think it really needs the 8 hit prerequisite tbh, 5% hinder is nothing crazy when you consider it's always attaching to a speed boost and you can cleanse the totem.

    Hell even if they did that it'd still be a bad perk.

    The 8th hit requirement is actually something I like b/c it prevents the totem from being shot down at the start of a match. But yes the perk needs a very large re-haul

  • It needs to activate sooner. 5% hinder for 15 seconds is a good effect, the problem is it just takes too long to get the perk going

  • @Doctor_Xenomorph said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4096397#Comment_4096397

    The 8th hit requirement is actually something I like b/c it prevents the totem from being shot down at the start of a match. But yes the perk needs a very large re-haul

    I'd say more like a 4 hit requirement or make the hinder actually worth while like 8% or increase the duration since it takes a basic attack to activate it. Or just nerf vigil to not affect hindered.