cakes and mounting problems over the years a possible farewell
Hello and best regards to the entire BHVR team. I would like to lodge a complaint: even though you slightly increased the number of cakes, it is still woefully low compared to previous years. I’ve been with the game since 2019 and am dismayed by this approach. I hope you’ll consider extending the event and increasing the number of cakes—or simply extending the event by another 20 days—so we can earn as much as we did last year. I’ve spent over 100 euros on microtransactions, yet things keep getting worse. I have over 1,500 hours of playtime, but if this anniversary turns out to be this disappointing, I’ll unfortunately have to say goodbye; I won't want to play this game anymore. The anniversary is a moment all active veteran players look forward to. We don't always have time to play—after all, we’re only human; we work and play to relax in our spare time—but what you’ve done feels like a slap in the face. Once again, best regards, and I’m hoping for positive changes.
Comments
You get more than enough.