Legion on 10th Anniversary Event

I just encountered an extremely unfun oversight on the 10th anniversary event. I had just faced a legion who's sole playstyle was to frenzy hit one survivor into deep wound, then use the anniversary poison to chase them down over pallets and loops until they were forced to bleed out, if they couldn't be downed sooner. It reminds me of the launch Legion playstyle, of forcing someone's bleed timer to 0. I imagine something similar to this might happen with Deathslinger, The Ghoul and other killers that inflict Deep Wound with their base kit. I think that Deep Wound interacting with the poison needs to be looked into more, so that situations like this don't happen any more. It was incredibly unfun.

Comments

  • I don't think its too big a deal that certain killers get a few annoying interaction with certain parts of the events. I mean me personally It is incredibly unfun when you are mid chase and they randomly heal to full, or go invincible/invisible, or get dramaturgy, or teleport across the map away from generators. Somehow neither side is having fun with the event.

  • With how much more Survivors get for this event, I'm really not seeing this as a problem.

    This is just a horrendously designed event overall that has clearly just not been quality tested.

  • @pidgeon said:

    I don't think its too big a deal that certain killers get a few annoying interaction with certain parts of the events. I mean me personally It is incredibly unfun when you are mid chase and they randomly heal to full, or go invincible/invisible, or get dramaturgy, or teleport across the map away from generators. Somehow neither side is having fun with the event.

    This. I recognize some killer interactions with poison are greater than others, but the portals, healing, invincibility, invisibility, and unbreakable pallets more than counter-act a few killers being able to synergize with the poison.

  • I mean when you see how busted unfair the event is killers, can you blame them using tactics that are also unfair? The event is just garbage, be mad at behavior first who clearly did not play test this game mode

  • Its something they should put a pin in for next year, it's fine in this iteration due to the imbalance of power already, but if they bring in some more transformative abilities next year then removing this strat would be a fair tradeoff

  • If it was just the Legion this was affecting I think they would be getting the Kill Switch first thing Monday morning. But since there are multiple Killers and add-ons that inflict deep wound, it's probably too much to Kill Switch all that stuff just for the sake of a silly event.

    I really hope they don't get Kill Switched again because they're one of the few Killers with a power than can actually deal with some of the nonsense that they've given to Survivors this Anniversary.