Killers that are fun to go against and not

NOTE: THIS IS MY OPINION and I'm not asking for buffs/nerfs, just my opinion on who is fun to go against and not

Killers fun to go against:
Nurse: Reason: Fun to be chased around by blinks or by a slow killer floating towards you
Pig: Reason: Fun to play trap game and roam around with head traps
Doctor: Reason: Shock may be annoying, but he's wasting time shocking you while chasing so you can escape easily.

Killers not fun to go against:
Hillbilly: Reason: Not fun to get downed in one hit
Myers: Reason: Same reason as hillbilly
Freddy: Reason: He is a weak killer, but still no fun because it's annoying to hear lalalalalala and get distracted
Clown: Reason: Not fun to get slowed down and get hit so easily because of the bottles, and his laugh is annoying
Trapper: Reason: He's not too bad when getting chased by him but his traps are annoying.
Wraith: Reason: He's not too bad when getting chased by him but it's annoying to work on a gen and then hear a bell
Leatherface: Reason: He's not too bad when chased by him but it's annoying when he's close and using his chainsaw and there isn't much you can do
Legion: Reason: VERY WEAK I AGREE, but he is very annoying to stop your loop and hit you multiple and multiple times
Hag: Reason: To get jumpscared by many traps and have your camera forced to look there and getting hit is annoying
Spirit: Reason: Her phase walking is annoying and you know how she keeps disappearing and reappearing when she's chasing

Killers that are okay to go against:
Huntress: Reason: She's not too bad, her hatchets are annoying, but they're hard to aim so she's alright to go against

Comments

  • I modelled my own one on survivors;

    Claudette: just **** off
    Everyone else: please wear bright hair

  • I think this is bait....... or at least an attempt at being bait 
  • @GHERBEARRULES said:
    and I'm asking for buffs/nerfs

    Where?

  • I find it very fun to play against hillbillies and huntresses. Both of them are basic but effective killers. You as a survivor have all the means to fight against them but if you make a mistake, they will punish you hard.

    Average nurses are one of the most fun killers to go against imo. However, if the nurse player is really good, the match becomes really boring.

    I find it very fun to play as spirit but playing against her is kind of annoying, at least for me.

    I love going against a leatherface. Such a meme killer :)

    Others are okay.

  • Boss said:

    @GHERBEARRULES said:
    and I'm asking for buffs/nerfs

    Where?

    So I'm thinking in their opinion...
        Nurse, pig and doc are fine and the rest are bad so they all need nerf...... maybe I still need more coffee lol
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    So I'm thinking in their opinion...
        Nurse, pig and doc are fine and the rest are bad so they all need nerf...... maybe I still need more coffee lol

    :/

  • @Boss @Bravo0413

    I think he meant that he wasn't asking for buffs or nerfs because just after saying that he said that it was just his opinion.

  • @Delfador said:
    @Boss @Bravo0413

    I think he meant that he wasn't asking for buffs or nerfs because just after saying that he said that it was just his opinion.

    "In my opinion, they should have buffs/nerfs."
    Nah jk, i know what you mean, and you're probably right. :p

  • This is clearly a typo.

  • @Aven_Fallen OH SH** I DID MAKE ONE, I MEANT TO SAY IM NOT ASKING FOR BUFFS/NERFS

  • HOLY SH** GUYS I MEANT TO SAY IM NOT ASKING FOR BUFFS/NERFS

  • OH MY GOD THAT IS SO EMBARRASSING

  • @Delfador said:
    @Boss @Bravo0413

    I think he meant that he wasn't asking for buffs or nerfs because just after saying that he said that it was just his opinion.

    YEAH I DID MEAN TO SAY THAT, WORST MISTAKE I EVER MADE!!!!!

  • @Bravo0413 said:
    I think this is bait....... or at least an attempt at being bait 

    I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY I WAS ASKING FOR BUFFS/NERFS I MEANT TO SAY I WASN'T ASKING, I FORGOT TO PUT IN THE "NOT"

  • I feel so stupid now

  • @GHERBEARRULES said:
    I feel so stupid now

    tbh i would also if i would create like 6-7 posts in a row in full caps lock mode

  • @xXNurseXx said:

    @GHERBEARRULES said:
    I feel so stupid now

    tbh i would also if i would create like 6-7 posts in a row in full caps lock mode

    nah i just feel stupid how i made a big mistake on my post in this discussion

  • NOTE: THIS IS MY OPINION and I'm not asking for buffs/nerfs, just my opinion on who is fun to go against and not

    Killers fun to go against:
    Nurse: Reason: Fun to be chased around by blinks or by a slow killer floating towards you
    Pig: Reason: Fun to play trap game and roam around with head traps
    Doctor: Reason: Shock may be annoying, but he's wasting time shocking you while chasing so you can escape easily.

    Killers not fun to go against:
    Hillbilly: Reason: Not fun to get downed in one hit
    Myers: Reason: Same reason as hillbilly
    Freddy: Reason: He is a weak killer, but still no fun because it's annoying to hear lalalalalala and get distracted
    Clown: Reason: Not fun to get slowed down and get hit so easily because of the bottles, and his laugh is annoying
    Trapper: Reason: He's not too bad when getting chased by him but his traps are annoying.
    Wraith: Reason: He's not too bad when getting chased by him but it's annoying to work on a gen and then hear a bell
    Leatherface: Reason: He's not too bad when chased by him but it's annoying when he's close and using his chainsaw and there isn't much you can do
    Legion: Reason: VERY WEAK I AGREE, but he is very annoying to stop your loop and hit you multiple and multiple times
    Hag: Reason: To get jumpscared by many traps and have your camera forced to look there and getting hit is annoying
    Spirit: Reason: Her phase walking is annoying and you know how she keeps disappearing and reappearing when she's chasing

    Killers that are okay to go against:
    Huntress: Reason: She's not too bad, her hatchets are annoying, but they're hard to aim so she's alright to go against

    Huntress top fun, legion top crap
  • Nurse fun to go against? She is literally the worst for me because she is the only killer (except Legion) that can down you without counterplay. A good nurse is not counterable, especially with omegablink or 3 or more blinks. Also Legion has no counterplay but they can't down you as fast as the nurse at least and they switch targets usually so they are not as unfun to go against and isn't as OP as nurse by any means.

  • Legion, Doctor, and Pig are not fun to go against for me.

    Legion is the definition of tedious with all that mending/healing BS. The Doctor's madness is irritating as hell, and you can't do anything if you are in tier 3 madness. The Pig is more a people who play her problem than the character itself, as most Pig players I encounter camp in their crouch mode, and tunnel even when you have a trap on your head.

    Don't really have a problem with the rest of the killers. The one I find most fun to face is Michael Myers, because he creates real tension and is creepy as hell. Always looking over my shoulder in a Myers match.

  • Most fun to go against would would be Huntress and Spirit. Both feel like a fair battle of skill and mind games.

  • Fun

    Myers. No traps to watch out for, no super speed, no teleporting, no invisibility. Also tense with the EW3 pops.

    Huntress: If its not a camping one. She's weak at loops without hatchets, but when armed you need to dodge projectiles which is different to all the other killers

    Doctor: He's quite easy and wastes a lot of time zapping rather than hitting.

    Not fun:

    Freddy: Aura reading across the map. Having to run around looking for someone to wake you up or sat on a gen waiting ages for a skiklchrck.

    Billy: Unlimited instadown attempts, can pop across the map and back again allowing him to camp and pressure the map at the same time. Billy is who people use when they aren't very good at the game but want to feel like they're good.

    The rest range are so-so depending on playstyles. For example Wraith can be fun but too many just camp hooks with him. Legion can be ok unless he tunnels.
    .
  • For me:
    The Most Fun:
    Wraith, Myers, Leatherface, Doctor (sometimes), Pig

    Sort of Fun:
    Huntress, Billy

    Tolerable:
    Freddy, Clown, Hag, Nurse

    I Want To Die:
    Legion, Spirit, Trapper

  • Most fun for me - Myers, Huntress, Pig
    Least fun for me - Hillbilly (those chainsaw hitboxes), Hag, Any killer used to camp/tunnel

    Neutral toward the rest.

  • Fun:
    Huntress, Pig, Hag, Spirit, Myers (no OP addons), sorrt of Wraith and Nurse.

    Awful to play against:
    Doctor, Hillbilly, Legion, Clown, Freddy (lullaby still broken GG), Camperface

    One-hit downs for addons or base mechanics is just really bad for the game, imo. Hillbilly is still the most busted killer because he just chainsaw across the map, and a survivor can be unlucky enough to spawn in the open while he just steers towards them and cleaves in front of him for a down in less than 10 seconds into the match. I see that ######### happen all the time on Azarov's.