Buff idea for pig
let pig slide over pallets when in lunge like how wesker does. it would let pig keep chase better.
Tagged:
Killers
let pig slide over pallets when in lunge like how wesker does. it would let pig keep chase better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would make her dollar store chucky
This would make her better than Chucky. Imo the only difference between their powers is pig gets fried by larger loops unlike Chucky, and size difference obv.
The Pig should have the power of flight. The "when pigs fly" memes would be amazing.
Not really thats like saying jason is dollar store afton or dredge is dollar store sadiko. Sure they would be similar but pig has traps and sneaking while chunky has 3rd person and would be able to keep going once over the pallet or window. Thats why I said like wester who stops when he vaults.
I think it would be more than reasonable for her dash to break pallets.
Pig power with the right add-ons can play around most pallets. Last thing I want is to be vacuumed into breaking the pallet when I could have gotten a hit or down instead. Pig doesn't need this, buffs should be elsewhere if she gets them.