The event is really cool

Aside from the lack of cakes I am having a ton of fun with the event and am unable to write about it.

Comments

  • I'm really enjoying it too!

  • Its quite survivor sided on features when killer gets clown bottles with good slowdown and ability to poison stuff that seems mostly pointless.

    Had more fun in the earlier anniversaries as it was more interactive even for the killer side. Like even bloodmoon event was more interesting for me.

  • @pidgeon said:

    Aside from the lack of cakes I am having a ton of fun with the event and am unable to write about it.

    The event is insanely survivor sided from what I've heard, but the lack of cakes and a map is way too awful and lazy to ignore, not to mention the piss poor bp modifier

  • No it's not it sucks

  • @KaaraUwU said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/469144/the-event-is-really-cool

    The event is insanely survivor sided from what I've heard, but the lack of cakes and a map is way too awful and lazy to ignore, not to mention the piss poor bp modifier

    image.png

    The meg dc'd on death hook, use your poisons lol and you deny their whole mechanic.

    I didn't realise how easy the invis is to track on killer side, you see the footsteps and hear the noises, it's like playing spirit with scratch marks.

    I just think people are afraid of anything new, I love these modifiers.

  • Must be playing survivor

  • @Royval said:

    Must be playing survivor

    Nope I think the clown bottles are really good on certain killers I've been testing it out. Plus as long as you play to win most of the time you can win most of them pretty easily.