What is your killer choice/build for when you just want to brain off and chill?
I'm talking no macro, limited micro, just press buttons, hear sounds and leave satisfied.
Bonus points for not mentioning Ghoul.
Tagged:
Killers
I'm talking no macro, limited micro, just press buttons, hear sounds and leave satisfied.
Bonus points for not mentioning Ghoul.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer choice when i want to tryhard: Dracula
Killer choice when i want to chill: Dracula
I'm sorry but i'm just a big Castlevania nerd…
Nemesis (Depleted Ink Ribbon, Zombie Eye or Marvin's Blood) or Wesker (Lab Photo, Unicorn Medallion or Video Conference Device)
Enfury, NTW, Bamboozle or FTTE.
Not very optimal builds, but versatile and easy to use during normal gameplay, not to win.
Enfury is in my "I short swing every pallet" build specifically because it's so brain off. Do you ever sub FTTE for BBQ is you're relying more on power?
Killers: wraith/deathslinger/jason
Builds: Wraith: bamboozle, thanat, sloppy, corrupt
Deathslinger: forced penance, bamboozle, discordance, PGTW.
Jason: BBQ, Bamboozle/DH, PGTW/RUIN, discordance
All 3 of these i can play pretty chill and just have fun whilst not sweating.
If you are not interested in paying attention the match, I would focus on perks that help you in chase. Play the killer you like the most.
Oh I do like a good "sit up straight" kind of game generally, but sometimes work has kicked my ass to a point where it's either survivor or chill killer games. Problem is my chill killer games are super limited because I only really have one chill build, which is enfury + hubris on any M1 (alongside a dash of hope that the survivors don't learn to predrop too early in the game)
use only perk, Undone
play Freddy
i dont know why its just extremely funny to me so i do it
Hillbilly - addons Spiked Boots and Apex Muffler, perks Secret Project, Corrupt Intervention, Thrilling Tremors, and BBQ & Chili
The point is to have no terror radius the majority of the game and then Apex Muffler silences the chainsaw as well. So all I do is hook, look for BBQ aura and/or unblocked gens, and head that way. Rarely do they see me coming and then once they're wise to the fact they can't hear me, the game slows down severely due to the paranoia of figuring out where I am. :)
Evil, yet very brainless build with no major slowdown (corrupt is kinda pointless since the first down is so fast, but it is what gives undetectable at the beginning of the round when paired with secret project). Same build works really well on killers who have strong map traversal.
I currently find The First, to be the easiest pick for "just chill and play some killer" gameplay. Very basic build like barbeque, iron grip, brutal strength, and my favorite killer perk being "Unforseen". And then ill just experiment with any addons even browns. Its not a main of mine, but theres a certain satifsaction in that he isnt very easy to bully, and being able to get hits without relying on an aura build feels rewarding.
I prefer FTTE over BBQ because, with a bit of luck, the Obsession will be close-by and it'll be a very streamlined hook-chase transition even with a Killer like Nemesis that has 0 traversal. BBQ's reliance on Survivors being far away makes it less straightforward.
BBQ is a perk I'll use with mobility Killers and if I feel like having to choose between multiple Survivors after a hook.
Scratched Mirror Myers.
Just be movie-acurate, and collect those sweet jump scares whenever the opportunity arises.
I play either locker build dracula or just play chase singularity and mindlessly aggressive chase instead of playing the macro game.
I don't really ever sweat, but my full-on chill-out killer is Huntress. Just chuckin' hatchets across the map and not really giving af.
ghoul and any build really
I have a universal autopilot killer build for when I want to act sweaty without any of the sweat. It works better/worse on different killers but it's - Lethal Pursuer, Friends 'til the end, SH: Pain Resonance, and Grim Embrace.
It's the perfect mix of slowdown aura and exposure for quick concise games
The killers that I call the "win button" are Dracula, Dredge, Oni, Bubba, and Billy