Perk Rework/Buff Suggestions

One of the perks I've been wanting to see given some love is Dissolution, because it hasn't really been good or bad, just mediocre, for this one I'd say a simple buff is the only thing in order, remove the timer to activate after damaging a survivor, and increase the duration to 30 seconds like Hubris

A perk I'd like to see reworked is Shadowborn, it's just been made so bad since it was last reworked, but an idea for it is that it takes 50% less time to blind you and you are blinded for slightly longer, but while being blinded you break pallets, breakable doors, and damage generators 50% quicker

Another perk I would like to see reworked is territorial imperative, it could be changed so to where when you hook a survivor in basement and are within 24 or 32 meters, you get undetectable or haste (something small like 5%), or both

A rework idea for Unbound is that when you vault a window, you mark it for 16 seconds, and when a survivor vaults it, they are hindered and vault it slower than usual, or alternatively marking a window forces survivors to medium vault it no matter the angle, and marked windows would be highlighted for survivors within 16m

Tagged: Perks

Comments

  • @KaaraUwU said:

    One of the perks I've been wanting to see given some love is Dissolution, because it hasn't really been good or bad, just mediocre, for this one I'd say a simple buff is the only thing in order, remove the timer to activate after damaging a survivor, and increase the duration to 30 seconds like Hubris

    A perk I'd like to see reworked is Shadowborn, it's just been made so bad since it was last reworked, but an idea for it is that it takes 50% less time to blind you and you are blinded for slightly longer, but while being blinded you break pallets, breakable doors, and damage generators 50% quicker

    Another perk I would like to see reworked is territorial imperative, it could be changed so to where when you hook a survivor in basement and are within 24 or 32 meters, you get undetectable or haste (something small like 5%), or both

    A rework idea for Unbound is that when you vault a window, you mark it for 16 seconds, and when a survivor vaults it, they are hindered and vault it slower than usual, or alternatively marking a window forces survivors to medium vault it no matter the angle, and marked windows would be highlighted for survivors within 16m

    i just want a Septic Touch and Territorial Imperative rework lol

  • The timer on dissolution is to prevent the killer from instantly breaking the pallet when the survivor gets hit while vaulting allowing for free two taps w stbfl.

    The shadowborn change is a nerf in most situations as you will only be blinded during these break animations.

    Territorial Imperative changes you suggested encourage camping which is a bad.

    Unbound was fine at 10% haste it just got nerfed due to synergy w killers like Wesker & Legion, however it can now be reverted since "special vaults" were added.

  • A few changed I'd love to see on some perks that rarely see play:

    Monitor and Abuse
    Was already a bit of a meme perk before the changes, so what i'd do is increase the reduction to 33%, and making it suppress your red stain while not in chase. This would increase the faux stealth potential of the perk and make it actually see play.

    Insidious
    Another perk that has potential to be really cool, but in reality just doesn't hit the mark. I'd do something simple by adding an aditional effect, making undetectable linger for 6 seconds whenever it runs out. This would help set up ambushes and hide your approach with some killers, and would work as a sort of lethal pursuer but for stealth.