Shrine of Secrets

I do not think this will work. However whenever the shrine of secrets resets every day during the anniversary event. I would like to kindly and humbly beg that whoever is in charge of the shrine puts Conviction in there during the anniversary event, I have been waiting for Conviction for so long but have been unable to find it since Michonnes release. If this happens I will literally write a 1000 word essay about BHVR and their amazing different departments and teams.

Sincerely,

A very desperate Pidgeon

Tagged: Perks

Comments

  • @pidgeon said:

    I do not think this will work. However whenever the shrine of secrets resets every day during the anniversary event. I would like to kindly and humbly beg that whoever is in charge of the shrine puts Conviction in there during the anniversary event, I have been waiting for Conviction for so long but have been unable to find it since Michonnes release. If this happens I will literally write a 1000 word essay about BHVR and their amazing different departments and teams.

    Sincerely,

    A very desperate Pidgeon

    giev bro his conviction