Nerf Jason being able to see people cleansing totems

He can defend hexes way too easily. Blood Favor/Thrill of the Hunt Jason is literally the most OP disgusting poopoo in this game right now. Most of my solo-queue teammates just disconnect when they see Blood Favor.

Comments

  • @cogsturning said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4092196#Comment_4092196

    Your conspiracy theory is that all these Jasons clogging up the queues for their instawins are BHVR bots boosting queue times to such an extreme degree that real people won't even want to wait to play killer, while survivors also lose most of their matches? Logical business move.

    I didn't ever say it was Jasons I said there were multiple lobbies of killer bots so that queue times for survivors wouldn't jump through the roof when killers quit en mass, which did happen for quite a bit of time, excuse me for having hundreds of videos of proof you could easily pull up on Youtube. But who am I to argue with somebody who will completely disregard evidence to benefit their argument. 🤯

  • They really buffed Jason but then nerfed some of his addons by a second. Is this what BHVR thinks is balancing?

  • @DemonicDemons said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4092205#Comment_4092205

    I didn't ever say it was Jasons I said there were multiple lobbies of killer bots so that queue times for survivors wouldn't jump through the roof when killers quit en mass, which did happen for quite a bit of time, excuse me for having hundreds of videos of proof you could easily pull up on Youtube. But who am I to argue with somebody who will completely disregard evidence to benefit their argument. 🤯

    You completely missed the point. Why would they make killer queues artificially longer so that real players have to wait more? No one wants a longer queue to wait in. Survivor bots make way more sense than killer ones.

    Killers are never quitting en masse. This victim narrative has been going on for years. Yet they remain. There have also been periods where survivor queues were consistently longer than killer ones. The game still functioned.

    And you know directing to YouTube as "evidence" is a meme, right?

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • I'm wondering why they do not nerf that aspect of him (and BS addons). Only addon rebalancing for now.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Oputeev_Stas said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4101300#Comment_4101300

    Exactly, It seems to me the devs themselves don't know what they want, or maybe there’s just so much feedback that they’re getting confused, and, by the way, a lot of them are probably off on summer vacation at the beach right now that plays a part too, since there’s no boss around to make them work)))

    I think jason as a base killer is really healthy, comparing him to wesker. Sure some people get sick of him but he's not an issue like an unnamed crayon enjoyer.

    But the totem builds and badge+coffee every game make him really oppressive, especially against soloq.

  • It's a brain dead build on Jason. I honestly just don't even engage with it and switch to playing full bully, Flaslight and Sabo saves and force more chase to hopefully end the match quickly.

    I was reading the patch notes and I didn't realise how many Aura reveal add-ons Jason has on top of Perks and his built in tracking.

    Jason is the "let me hold your hand" Killer and maybe some people need that… ?

  • This content has been removed.
1 2 ›