Though Pinhead/Hellraiser is especially complicated since the licenseholder has changed and their has never been any agreement between BHVR and them as far as i know.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any license can be reacquired but when the other game as exlusive rights its not possible until those relapse.
yeah it could happen. Same with Halloween.
Though Pinhead/Hellraiser is especially complicated since the licenseholder has changed and their has never been any agreement between BHVR and them as far as i know.
As far as i know the new Hellraiser game is single player only.
I guess it will depend on the success and the future plans if they maybe come back to Bhvr and want to readd Pinhead to DbD.
I hope there are talks in the background already. But i don´t know if Pinhead has the demand Stranger Things had to convince the new license holders.
I think Myers will come back if his game flops or runs out of steam in 1-2 years maybe.
I would like them all back - i hate licenses leaving in general.
gonna be honest the Hellraiser game looks fantastic, worth his departure