In-Game Store Wishlist
I think an in-game store wishlist where you can wishlist characters, outfits, charms, etc. would be really neat considering we're starting to get to the point where scrolling through all the collections or individual character pages is a bit of a hassle. It would be really cool if you could wishlist these things, and not only that, be notified in-game if a wishlisted item is on sale or in the case of charms, available in the developer's choice bundle. I think it would just be way nicer and more convenient to have everything I want seperate from everything else so I don't have to go searching for them again. Maybe even have it as an option at the bottom of the store, next to "redeem" and "get auric cells" so players are still enticed to look at anything that is new rather than making a full blown page/tab just for your wishlist
Comments
Absolutely! Similarly with character customization, they should add the option to favorite cosmetics (outfits, individual pieces) and give the ability to add custom outfits of mixed pieces to the outfit menu.