Dr. to O.P
Need to nerf the dr he has to much against the survivers. You have to snap out of it, he has image,he make your skill check move and thats without addons and perks please fix this killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a feeling you're slightly #########. He's a semi decent killer but far far far from OP. Also a buff is where you improve something not make it worse
Noooo, Doctor is not OP. Also, you don’t even know which word (to/too/two) to use. I bet you didn’t even know you lost madness in lockers or crouching. Or any other things like that. If so, then it’s kinda sad seeing you make such a knee jerk post because you simply aren’t knowledgeable.
Well now I definitly know you’re not at all knowledgeable. You don’t even know what abuse means, but please continue, I like flags, I got over 30, they don’t effect me. The Dwight God is too good for them.
Gladly, I’m so close to that 50 flags milestone, I can feel it in my bones. Also, if mildly rude is abuse, you must literally be made out of wet paper. Also, you’ve now shown you are petty. Nice one.
Keep going, you see, I’m trying to get you to do this, last time the guy got banned because he false flagged me too much.
Here ya go!
If you want to do a bait thread atleast put effort into it.
Jesus people don't even try anymore this day.
If I bait the baiter, does that make me a.... Master Baiter?
It’s almost the same come to think of it. Those 49 flags was a real blue ball.
@Jack11803
Does it mean that you would want the dev to had badges for reports?
I'm sure you would dig that.
You dirty rotten scoundrel!
don't participate in forums if you're just going to report people for disagreeing.
I’ve already suggested it!
I can imagine it.
For the 1 million report milestone the badge would be named "What the ######### is wrong with you"
Dude everything Doctor does can easily be ignored. Heck Madness can be stopped by going into a locker. He’s actually a mid tier Killer that can get looped and gen rushed easily.
The opprotunity was so perfect you had to borrow the meme I take it?
The Doctor is definitely terrifying- just to mention his name alone gives me chills. When our developers created this shocking monster; Mathieu Cote even said that he wanted this particular Killer to feel “OP”. In my own words; To make survivors feel panicked at how “mad” and overwhelming he can be. Personally I feel that they did an excellent job at achieving this feat.
All those “passive” effects you mentioned all tie in to his main ability. He’s certainly an oppressive Killer, one I still struggle to survive against (even though I’ve played much of The Doctor myself).
Try using lockers sometimes to hide from Carter’s Static Field when he’s close, and if you’re spotted, look for paths to escape his glare and run like a cheetah. Be persistent and don’t give up. The Entity ain’t done with ya!
Its no problem m8. The Git Gud doctor meme is property of this community and it is all that needs to be posted when it comes to putting noobs in their place when they come to the forums to spread their salt about how the doc is "OP".
Nope i diden't make it unfortunately. Found someone that used it on the steam forums once and i just had to steal the meme.
Doctor is fine.
lol, basically the op is saying AGREE WITH ME OR I REPORT YOU!!!!!
He's the 4th best killer IMO, and I suspect I'm being generous with my estimation of his power according to many folks.
You'd basically have to also say Nurse, Billy, and Huntress are OP too.
I feel for you man - I used to feel the same way about the hag. But then I adapted.
I suggest you adapt as well.
Its a troll post, if the opinion wasnt enough to get you to comment the spelling errors were put there as well.
But its a very boring troll post...
well... the killer can walk, so he has to be OP. just take him and pin him to a chair, so wont be able to walk again.
there.
problem solved.
His treatment mode can be counterable, I think every 360er knows how to avoid getting zapped, so dont tell me he's OP. We really fell for this ######### post, didn't we?
Surely people who only play killer would know even more that he is not OP because nobody really plays him at high ranks?
So why is he not played at high ranks if he is so OP?
well, did you ever played on higher ranks as the Doctor?
It's quite difficult. He has no Ports trough Walls/Pallets, no one shot (no i don't run NOED) or huge MAP Control. Sure he can track you with his skills, but it's hard to get some Survivors if they know how to play against a Doc. Learn to play against him and you will see, there are much more stronger Killer out there
I agree though, hes gross and his power Isn't scary. For most of my friends it lags their budget computers and he's just overall a ######### to go against because you can;t lose him most of the time. Especially with those stupid apparitions he can see as auras when you try to hide.
I'd rather be slugged by a nurse or face camped by a billy then go against the Doctor most of the time
It's common knowlege
How can he be average for killer and horrible as survivor. He's either op for killing and horrible for survivor or average on both. And tbh he's a low tier meme, not OP.
He's a noobstomper. Middle ranks, even with good add-ons, he's not that bad to go against. He has no real counter to loops other than perfect timing, and even that is debatable. People just hate going against him because of the screams, and they don't have even a mediocre PC so he lags them. Not sure how he is on console, but most people I see complain about him tend to mention lag. I never get any myself, and my PC is pretty budget style so I can't imagine what other people are using to play.
Most Doctor players I go up against don't build to Madness 3. They just run around trying to shock, or go full punishment and completely fail to use their power correctly. Good Doctors at middle ranks are horrible to go up against for me because I haven't been able to counter them properly yet. That takes time and experience. There aren't a whole lot of Doctor players, and I can't blame them since a lot of people will just DC as soon as they hear the first scream. This kinda sucks, because I would love to face more of them so I can come up with good tactics to use as I refuse to pallet loop.
stop reporting everyone whose saying you're wrong, you are wrong .
As a P3 Doctor main, I can tell you that he's not O.P. You can easily counter static field by staying away or hiding in lockers. Skill checks are easy to counter if you can actually hit them. Illusionary pallets are weak when windows still exist, and illusionary doctors serve no purpose once you're used to them, assuming you're not in tier 3 (which you should never be if you're not in a chase) and he doesn't have specific addons for them. His power is tedious at worst, and can easily be avoided. His lack of mobility means he can easily be gen rushed without proper perks, and his power without addons is actually fairly weak compared to other killers.
After over 500 hours of exclusively doctor I have to quit because of all the death threats and Dc's. He's my favorite killer but it's just insane how many people give threats because you play him. Now i'm just waiting for the clown profile picture to be added to the forums.
More reason to play him IMO. Make the survivors salty
This is a shame. I really do like going against good Doctors just because it really puts me through the wringer. I'm getting better against all the other Killers, even Freddy, but there's no Doctors out there for me to hone my skills on. Most of the ones I've played against in the middle ranks are decent, but nothing special. A couple I've played against were great, but I rarely see them. Must be a time of day thing. I actually see more Freddys and Trappers than Doctors.
I ran mine to P1 and would love to get him to P3 eventually, but the whole DC thing just spoiled it for me on the first run. It was insane how fast I'd see at least one DC when a single person would scream or they'd hear the zap. Could tell when it was a newer player in the lobby too because during the loading screen they'd get the message about the Doctor, having not played against him much, and DC immediately. Ridiculous AF imo.
Now that's the right attitude to have. I used to run Urban Evasion due to hags for the same reason (and now I run Premonition to deal with Freddy)
There's hope for you