Dr. to O.P
Need to nerf the dr he has to much against the survivers. You have to snap out of it, he has image,he make your skill check move and thats without addons and perks please fix this killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Glad you found somebody you liked. But you should let weak-minded people dissuade you from playing a killer you like.
I revel in it myself. Let them show me they're weak-minded. I'll continue to play my P3 Doctor.
I just need thicker skin. I hate having games where I play by all of the "rules" and still get treated like garbage in the end game chat because of my character choice.
I think this is ColdBreeze's alt account