The Creeper

I know me and my friends talk about it a lot but I wanna know how many others want to see Jeepers Creepers as a killer in the game?

I think it would be a terrifying addition to the game.

You could add Darry and Trish as survivors and the police station or another farm as a map.

Comments

  • I find it weird we keep going in this weird loop of someone asking about the The Creeper and then bringing up who the creator of that character is.

    It doesn't matter if he doesn't own the license or doesn't receive any finacial gain anymore, its a tainted IP. Most people agree with that sentiment, and the devs have it pretty clear they have no intention of adding Jeepers Creepers to the game.

    Another way to look at it, is that its probably dirt cheap to get the license. Extremely easy. However, no reputable studio or company has for years, and when we did get another movie, it was extremely bad. I wish people would stop asking because its never going to happen, and if it does, no one will buy it.

  • Ah, was not aware they said they wouldn't.

    I just thought he would have been a fun addition that's all.