Party Streamers are cursed: I use them and die first every time :(
Why... just why is it every time I use a Party Streamer I die first. I just had two matches and I used a Party Streamer on each map. What happens is that I got tunnelled twice pretty hard. Thanks to stupid team mates who just farm and I pay the price for it. The Killer on the other could switch easily targets, yet he just tunnels me. I'm not complain about tunnelling, but why does it happen all the time when I use these damn Party Streamers.
They are freaking cursed!!!!
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
It's a law.
Its the law, you run any good bps boosters gotta get camped and tunneled
This sums it up.
I usually do pretty well. I also run Borrowed Time, which means I'm coming for those rescues.
It happens to me as well that whenever i got the mori daily survivors decide to run 1 or 2 party streamers most of the times. I feel so sorry for them and really hope to kill the one who didnt use BPS.
Mine are jinxed, everytime I use a BPS my game crashes!