Map ideas

What kinda of new maps would people like to see. Not looking for killer/survivor ideas but just map ideas. Personally I would hope for something inspired by Innsmouth but I would like to hear other ideas.

Comments

  • Graveyard, Highschool, Abandoned Amusement Park

  • Aquarium, City streets, forest during a forest fire, village, dessert, camp, Jungle, maybe one on a cruise ship, mansion, military base, mall, factory, and a small flooded town during a rainstorm.

  • Gotta go a classic haunted mansion type of map, abandoned amusement park, a summer camp type one, abandoned mine, a wild west town map, graveyard, a haunted cruise ship would be interesting, maybe a war map with trenches barbed wire and all that, museum
  • Catacombs 2story;
    Graveyard on top with open grave that fall into tunnels that connect and lead to the basement. The basement exit brings you up into a mausoleum. 
  • @WatchBloodRain said:
    Gotta go a classic haunted mansion type of map, abandoned amusement park, a summer camp type one, abandoned mine, a wild west town map, graveyard, a haunted cruise ship would be interesting, maybe a war map with trenches barbed wire and all that, museum

    That's basically what I said

  • fcc2014 said:

    Graveyard, Highschool, Abandoned Amusement Park

    I would love an amusement park map that would be awesome 
  • @WatchBloodRain said:
    Gotta go a classic haunted mansion type of map, abandoned amusement park, a summer camp type one, abandoned mine, a wild west town map, graveyard, a haunted cruise ship would be interesting, maybe a war map with trenches barbed wire and all that, museum

    That's basically what I said

    If Devs are watching then maps mentioned twice might have higher chance and they're good enough that I said em too
  • Clown - More carnival stuff. Don't just relegate it to a small area.

    Freddy - a boiler room themed map. Perhaps a bit like Lerys but not quite as annoying.

    And unrelated, a castle themed map or something. Perhaps if this new killer is old enough to be medival.
  • @WatchBloodRain said:
    If Devs are watching then maps mentioned twice might have higher chance and they're good enough that I said em too

    Can't disagree with that 👍