Spookiest killer
What is you guys spookiest killer/s? For me its Myers due to him extremely low terror radius in tier 1 and ability to insta-kill you with the right add-ons. Seriously, that moment when you're doing anything then you see him stalking you right next to you.
Comments
1: Myers
2: Hag
3: The Pig
4: Freddy (with the right add-ons)
5: The Wraith (with the right add-ons)
Myers and Pig, more jumpscares than any other. The vacuum sound of the spirit and childs singing of Freddy make me nervous too.
Trapper actually, because stepping into a trap terrifies me.
Myers is up there too.
Spirit with prayer beads
Michael Myers by a long shot.
Michael Myers with vanity mirror or Spirit with Prayer Beads
I think Hillbilly is creepy
Myers is just overrated in this community
His spooky is what makes games against him so much fun (win or loose) :chuffed:
Claudette.
I never see her.
Spirit, Myers and Hag.
Oh and pig.
Hag, and then Spirit. Their ability to pop out on you is frightening, especially if you're super immersed or focused. lol
Edit: I guess I'll add The Pig, too, but it's extremely hard to actually jumpscare people due to her LOUD breathing and easy-to-spot-incoming presence.