Is the Gens flying for anyone else.
I know im not Hallucinating but I swear as someone who kinda plays both I noticed Gens just are done when the game just started. Has anyone noticed i hope its not a bug or something
I know im not Hallucinating but I swear as someone who kinda plays both I noticed Gens just are done when the game just started. Has anyone noticed i hope its not a bug or something
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
when you say "just are done" what do you mean? like the second the game starts gens are already completed or are you using exaggerative language?
Im saying There Done as if they are Completed. I go into a match and i down and hook my first survivor and a Gen or 2 are done. Onces i get to 3 hooks the game is basically done.
As survivor its basically the same problem but on the survivors POV. And I don't run a Gen rush build and my Team is not either.
I can just be that bad at the game but i swear the Gens where not that fast in the previous Patch.
I did test it with bots and it was the same results as if im in a real game.
Survivors are just better overall nowadays and actually watch content creators. And pretty much everybody splits gen now so you have to practice applying pressure or just hold 3-4 gens
Yes, this is unfortunately normal. Its why you see more and more killers are slugging because hooking survivors takes forever.
Nah. It's just a combination of the worst match-making in the business, 10+ minute Killer queues and another imbalanced half chapter attracting only one half of the player base to come back to play the game.
You're probably getting put in the wrong lobbies. Most of my games have been extremely rough since I came back from my break (mostly on Survivor, tbh). I go into all my games expecting to lose these days.
I find if gens are flying every game you're probably just out of your depth/need a new strategy. Some games they go quick for me and my chases suck so I just put it down to the other side played better. I can't really get upset at it coz if it is a problem, it's more stats for the devs.
Still just to state even losing 2-3 gens on first chase does not mean you can't win the match. Won quite a few matches even in that situation before they get the doors open.
They fly when I play killer. They go at a snails pace when I am playing survivor. My teammates just all the sudden forget what the objective of the game is.
honestly losing 2 - 3 gens early has always been a thing. Efficient survivors have always split gens. It used to be worse when survivors were always split up at the start.
however I notice when i play survivor gens never get done though matchmaking stacks the deck for me to lose, always getting survivors who will do gens but can’t last in chase, survivors who do nothing but edge map and walk around, or the allergic to gens, linger for saves and usually throw the match.
Honestly the problem is this games matchmaking, i feel you’re either stomping or getting stomped in this game. the very close hard fought edge of your teeth games are very rare even though i wish they weren’t.
Matchmaking is the biggest problem, yet BHVR continues to ignore it. How long has it been since they promised updates to matchmaking?