More Lara Croft skins please
Hello, happy 10° anniversary, please bring more skins for Lara Croft specifically from Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness and Underworld, please
Tagged:
Survivors
Hello, happy 10° anniversary, please bring more skins for Lara Croft specifically from Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness and Underworld, please
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd love those too, did you see the new version of the Angel of Darkness outfit in Legacy of Atlantis' pre-order, so pretty.
Are there any obvious legendary characters?
I guess Sam would be possible since Lara already has voicelines mentioning her
Larson and Pierre, Natla from TR1/Legacy of Atlantis
I would love nothing more than a Jacqueline Natla skin in DBD! She could even work as a Survivor tbh.
Jonah, Zip, or Sam legendaries, too.