I now have nearly 23 million bloodpoints.

With nothing to spend it on…

Man I wish Art the Clown was added.

Comments

  • I like Art. I hope he joins someday.

    This is a good code for beginners.

  • You could P25 Jason day one

  • I thought only 5 are hard cap, plus 10 from code and like 2 from ran kreset if you get iri so where did you get that next 6 milions bloodpoints.

    Just asking because as I know you cant get more than 5 milions from matches and only rewards the add like codes, or challanges, rank resets etc.

  • @Abbzy said:

    I thought only 5 are hard cap, plus 10 from code and like 2 from ran kreset if you get iri so where did you get that next 6 milions bloodpoints.

    Just asking because as I know you cant get more than 5 milions from matches and only rewards the add like codes, or challanges, rank resets etc.

    If you don't spend BP then claim rewards in game it exceeds the maximum limit there was someone Mr Tatorhead that p100d Springtrap the very first day because he never spent too much bp

  • @pidgeon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4087388#Comment_4087388

    If you don't spend BP then claim rewards in game it exceeds the maximum limit there was someone Mr Tatorhead that p100d Springtrap the very first day because he never spent too much bp

    I get chalanges give some bp but like they dont give that much which means you will be in loss through bp from your matches.

    If challanges are answer then it has to take ages to get that 6 milions bp because best challange rewards are the big score ones that reset every skin pass but they take long to reset too like 90-100 days I think. You know these where you have to escape 10 time and then 15 times and so on to lvl 10 for that challange.

  • @Abbzy said:

    I thought only 5 are hard cap, plus 10 from code and like 2 from ran kreset if you get iri so where did you get that next 6 milions bloodpoints.

    Just asking because as I know you cant get more than 5 milions from matches and only rewards the add like codes, or challanges, rank resets etc.

    Just from logging in every Tuesday and the random code that gets pushed out. I haven't played a match in months.

  • Art the Clown is confirmed in November

  • I'm not crying you're crying.

  • @Teh_DuuuDe said:

    I'm not crying you're crying.

    no you are, im not

  • How could this happen

  • @Teh_DuuuDe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4087388#Comment_4087388

    Just from logging in every Tuesday and the random code that gets pushed out. I haven't played a match in months.

    Oh you mean the store pack those 250k or what is it, yeah kinda forget that these stack too. Makes sence now.