Thanks for this.
Haven't bothered playing for awhile now, just been logging in for the free BPs. Figured I might come back for abit for Jason.
Think I should dump it ALL on him?
Damn, now that is a generous code.
Instant P3 on the two new upcoming characters, lmfao
I am slowly getting all my killers prestige 10 so far I'm at 12/42 luckily most of them are already p6 so were technically halfway there.
Well that'll be my prestige 100 grind for demo finished. And a few spare for the new characters I've neglected
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks for this.
Haven't bothered playing for awhile now, just been logging in for the free BPs. Figured I might come back for abit for Jason.
Think I should dump it ALL on him?
Damn, now that is a generous code.
Instant P3 on the two new upcoming characters, lmfao
I am slowly getting all my killers prestige 10 so far I'm at 12/42 luckily most of them are already p6 so were technically halfway there.
Well that'll be my prestige 100 grind for demo finished. And a few spare for the new characters I've neglected