Lobby Times?

While i don't have excruciatingly long lobby times, i do notice it takes several minutes longer on a regular basis.
Did i miss something?

P.S. 3-Survivors lobby bug is still as present as ever.

Comments

  • Hahaha the time has come...

    JuSt PlAy SuRvIVoR?
  • Survivor lobbies? Takes me 10 minutes to find a survivor lobby. Never was like that til a few weeks ago, they must have screwed up matchmaking somehow. Again.
  • @Vietfox said:
    Hahaha the time has come...

    JuSt PlAy SuRvIVoR?

    I never clicked "No" faster on an answer.

  • @amaru1 said:
    Survivor lobbies? Takes me 10 minutes to find a survivor lobby. Never was like that til a few weeks ago, they must have screwed up matchmaking somehow. Again.

    Killer lobbies.
    It took me about 15-20 seconds for the first Survivor to join me for about 2 years.
    Then i enjoyed almost insta-lobbies almost always for the next few months.
    Now, for a while, it takes multiple minutes for the first to show up.

  • @Boss Oh I’m sorry I have never had killer lobby problems. I know a lot have though. Waiting ridiculous amounts of time. Yet nothing gets done about it 😕
  • Are you at a very high Rank at the moment?

    Lobbies are fine for me, Survivor is faster.

    Oh, btw, just out of interest: Is your ingame-Name the same like your Forum-Name?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:
    Are you at a very high Rank at the moment?

    Lobbies are fine for me, Survivor is faster.

    Oh, btw, just out of interest: Is your ingame-Name the same like your Forum-Name?

    16, 3 pips.
    And yes, it is. Why?

  • @Boss said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Are you at a very high Rank at the moment?

    Lobbies are fine for me, Survivor is faster.

    Oh, btw, just out of interest: Is your ingame-Name the same like your Forum-Name?

    16, 3 pips.
    And yes, it is. Why?

    Ok, 16 is not a High Rank so that you need to wait for Survivors to rank up.

    Ah, I was just curious if I had you in two games recently as Billy and Legion. Nothing more.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    @Boss said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Are you at a very high Rank at the moment?

    Lobbies are fine for me, Survivor is faster.

    Oh, btw, just out of interest: Is your ingame-Name the same like your Forum-Name?

    16, 3 pips.
    And yes, it is. Why?

    Ok, 16 is not a High Rank so that you need to wait for Survivors to rank up.

    Ah, I was just curious if I had you in two games recently as Billy and Legion. Nothing more.

    This has been happening on multiple ranks across 2 weeks so far.
    Never brought it up cause i figured it'll be gone soon.

  • I can't speak for everyone but I know a ton of people got sick of being dodged and dropped the game on ps4, others like myself who love the game just switched to killer to keep playing but survivors are leaving the game on PS4 , better games are coming out that don't make you wait an hour staring at a simulated campfire with your simulated friends
  • @OrionsFury4789 said:
    I can't speak for everyone but I know a ton of people got sick of being dodged and dropped the game on ps4, others like myself who love the game just switched to killer to keep playing but survivors are leaving the game on PS4 , better games are coming out that don't make you wait an hour staring at a simulated campfire with your simulated friends

    Sounds far-fetched i slowed down by multiple minutes in 1 day because of quitters who might not even be in my region.

  • Boss said:

    @OrionsFury4789 said:
    I can't speak for everyone but I know a ton of people got sick of being dodged and dropped the game on ps4, others like myself who love the game just switched to killer to keep playing but survivors are leaving the game on PS4 , better games are coming out that don't make you wait an hour staring at a simulated campfire with your simulated friends

    Sounds far-fetched i slowed down by multiple minutes in 1 day because of quitters who might not even be in my region.

    I should really record it for the non believers on here it works fine for like the first 2-3 lobbies then after the dodges it takes forever to get a game , I've found that the best time to play survivor is early in the morning because you always have insta lobbies swf or not , but around 2pm Eastern Time zone US it totally screeches to a halt with the dodgers and then broken lobbies
  • @OrionsFury4789 said:
    Boss said:

    @OrionsFury4789 said:

    I can't speak for everyone but I know a ton of people got sick of being dodged and dropped the game on ps4, others like myself who love the game just switched to killer to keep playing but survivors are leaving the game on PS4 , better games are coming out that don't make you wait an hour staring at a simulated campfire with your simulated friends

    Sounds far-fetched i slowed down by multiple minutes in 1 day because of quitters who might not even be in my region.

    I should really record it for the non believers on here it works fine for like the first 2-3 lobbies then after the dodges it takes forever to get a game , I've found that the best time to play survivor is early in the morning because you always have insta lobbies swf or not , but around 2pm Eastern Time zone US it totally screeches to a halt with the dodgers and then broken lobbies

    Yeah, that's not this.

  • @Boss said:
    While i don't have excruciatingly long lobby times, i do notice it takes several minutes longer on a regular basis.
    Did i miss something?

    P.S. 3-Survivors lobby bug is still as present as ever.

    Dont rank up too fast after rank reset.
    You should know that :wink:

  • I'm player survivor atm cuz i cant find a killer lobby. They take about 550 years give or take. Sad :(

  • I ######### swear something is off with the matchmaking.

    I'm in the green ranks. Sometimes I wait for nearly 10 minutes, other times 2 to 3 minutes. I'm not sure if it's because less people are ranking up or matchmaking is bugged, but something is up.

  • Uhh...It's back to normal now.
    What are the ######### odds...

    Still skeptic though, this could all be even worse the next day...