Telephone add on for Onryo

As many have mentioned Onryos add ons are lacklustre but theres one add on i typically feel is undderrated. The purple Telephone add on that applies a hindered effect to those that are 7 meters away when you Demanifest. I quite enjoy this add on and want to know opinions on it

Comments

  • I play a lot of Sadako and don't like it because it doesn't work without LoS and you should only demanifest when guaranteed the hit

  • @pidgeon said:

    I play a lot of Sadako and don't like it because it doesn't work without LoS and you should only demanifest when guaranteed the hit

    I feel it helps when getting a hit as a survivor runs towards a pallet

  • It's bad. You should only really be Manifesting when you're likely to land a hit anyways, so this add-on gets no value.

  • Videotape Copy, Bloody Fingernails, & Remote Control are the best addons imo.

    Iridescent Videotape is downright offensive. It shouldn't exist. Who runs an addon that removes half of your power?

  • @Yurrishperk said:

    Videotape Copy, Bloody Fingernails, & Remote Control are the best addons imo.

    Iridescent Videotape is downright offensive. It shouldn't exist. Who runs an addon that removes half of your power?

    Im not a big fan of video tape copy if I wanna run a condemned add on it'll be the ring drawing since you can inflict mass condemn with it and force survivors to run cross map so I can intercept the tape run

  • @pidgeon said:

    I play a lot of Sadako and don't like it because it doesn't work without LoS and you should only demanifest when guaranteed the hit

    Actually, this isn’t true. Telephone will work out of Los, behind walls etc, however the addon is still awful. She has 3 or 4 addons worth running. That’s about it. It’s pretty boring because there is no variety.

    @TropesDaMan said:

    As many have mentioned Onryos add ons are lacklustre but theres one add on i typically feel is undderrated. The purple Telephone add on that applies a hindered effect to those that are 7 meters away when you Demanifest. I quite enjoy this add on and want to know opinions on it

    It’s pretty awful. You will rarely get value.

    Here’s an older video I made about it.

    https://youtu.be/ndg1-UX4zBU?si=lz-A3MG5XuGFd4OV



    (P100 Onyro Main here)