Why is survivor queue bonus so low when killer has a 6 minute queue time?

I haven't been able to play Killer lately because I usually play in the morning, and in my region, Killer queues hit 6 minutes around this time. I'm a killer main but honestly just don't have the time to sit here for 6 minutes and I'm not very interested in playing survivor queue in between.

What I don't understand is, why are the survivor BP bonus so low? I feel like I reguarly saw a bonus of 2x and sometimes 2.5-3x during these times and now its barely 1.25x and sometimes 1.75x. It's not exactly much of an incentive to play survivor, no?

Why so stingy? I'd really like to play the game properly again. It's just not happening with the lack of survivors and survivor incentives :(

Comments

  • BP were inflated cause of that bonus and bhvr hated it for some reason(idk why its not like amount of free BP affects their earnings, maybe less people started to come back to the game during 2x bp events)

  • @UnicornToots said:

    I haven't been able to play Killer lately because I usually play in the morning, and in my region, Killer queues hit 6 minutes around this time. I'm a killer main but honestly just don't have the time to sit here for 6 minutes and I'm not very interested in playing survivor queue in between.

    What I don't understand is, why are the survivor BP bonus so low? I feel like I reguarly saw a bonus of 2x and sometimes 2.5-3x during these times and now its barely 1.25x and sometimes 1.75x. It's not exactly much of an incentive to play survivor, no?

    Why so stingy? I'd really like to play the game properly again. It's just not happening with the lack of survivors and survivor incentives :(

    I have the same problem and use the queue times too do something productive or for minor breaks

  • @pidgeon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/468208/why-is-survivor-queue-bonus-so-low-when-killer-has-a-6-minute-queue-time

    I have the same problem and use the queue times too do something productive or for minor breaks

    Sure, I do that sometimes. It just sucks when you only have so much time to play.

  • @Chomperka said:

    BP were inflated cause of that bonus and bhvr hated it for some reason(idk why its not like amount of free BP affects their earnings, maybe less people started to come back to the game during 2x bp events)

    More bloodpoints = less time on the game

  • @Chomperka said:

    BP were inflated cause of that bonus and bhvr hated it for some reason(idk why its not like amount of free BP affects their earnings, maybe less people started to come back to the game during 2x bp events)

    More BP also screws up the addon/item economy (which is why so many Survivors can bring Commodious Toolbox + BNP every match). There're larger and more systemic problems with the BP/Bloodweb system but giving everyone millions of Blood Points all the time certainly doesn't help it.

  • The bonuses have been broken for over a year. I remember a distinct point in time before which they were working perfectly and after which they were just completely random or no bonuses for either side at all. BHVR hasn’t bothered to fix them, nor have they even acknowledged that they are broken. I understand that it’s not a priority issue, but it’s frustrating when bugs like this just get ignored forever.