Connection dropped and have a 6hr wait? I haven't played in weeks

Comments

  • DC penalties have a 20 match expiration now. So if you DC'd weeks ago when you last played, then penalties will still increase

  • DC penalties carry over, even if you haven't played in months. Dumb, I know.

  • Cannot out wait the penalty. You have to play without DCing to cycle your DC history.

    Just because people confuse this, it's a rolling counter. It is not you have to play 20 games without DCing to clear the penalty and if you DC before the 20 matches it resets your progress.

    It is not that.

    The game looks at your last 20 games and counts how many times you DC within that time to calculate the penalty time.

  • @UnicornMedal said:

    DC penalties carry over, even if you haven't played in months. Dumb, I know.

    But my client hasn't committed murder IN MONTHS