Skull Merchant/Skin/Rework

I appreciate that skully merchant was given a skin, however, it’s not that great in my opinion, I am not a fan of the shaved head in the back and the really short hair bang looks kinda awkward, everything is fine. I am also disappointed that we havnt gotten any updates on her rework. I was under the impression that the rework would’ve been released by now or at least an update on the release by now, it’s going on 2 years and bhvr said they were going to focus more on their game vs content but it feels like bhvr is back to focusing on content again.

Comments

  • @shizzy_Pooh said:

    I appreciate that skully merchant was given a skin, however, it’s not that great in my opinion, I am not a fan of the shaved head in the back and the really short hair bang looks kinda awkward, everything is fine. I am also disappointed that we havnt gotten any updates on her rework. I was under the impression that the rework would’ve been released by now or at least an update on the release by now, it’s going on 2 years and bhvr said they were going to focus more on their game vs content but it feels like bhvr is back to focusing on content again.

    Its taking way too long to get Skull Merchant fixed up.