Nemesis zombies

I remember a while ago, a bunch of interactions with killer powers and flashlights were removed. You couldn't lightburn the wraith or nurse anymore, and you couldn't remove hag's traps with the flashlight (but you can now wipe them away). I think these were good changes, though honestly keeping the lightburn mechanic for just the nurse would be a fun way to keep some skill expression, instead of giving her what is somewhat of a buff.

But, there is still an interaction with nemesis' zombies. If you want them to stop harassing you, you can only do so if you have a flashlight, by blinding them. There doesn't seem to be any other way other than wasting a bunch of time getting them to follow you and then wasting a pallet on them. So why is this interaction still in the game?

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • @OneNineTwoNine said:

    I remember a while ago, a bunch of interactions with killer powers and flashlights were removed. You couldn't lightburn the wraith or nurse anymore, and you couldn't remove hag's traps with the flashlight (but you can now wipe them away). I think these were good changes, though honestly keeping the lightburn mechanic for just the nurse would be a fun way to keep some skill expression, instead of giving her what is somewhat of a buff.

    But, there is still an interaction with nemesis' zombies. If you want them to stop harassing you, you can only do so if you have a flashlight, by blinding them. There doesn't seem to be any other way other than wasting a bunch of time getting them to follow you and then wasting a pallet on them. So why is this interaction still in the game?

    I get where you’re coming from. Zombies can be super annoying to deal with as survivor when you don’t have a flashlight, and wasting a pallet on them feels awful but of course necessary to fight him off from getting hit. (Keep in mind though the trade off is the zombie takes much longer to spawn back then if Nemmy killed the zombie)

    I do think they should look at adding another counterplay option that doesn’t hard‑require a specific item, but i’d still want them to keep zombies threatening enough that nemesis doesn’t get accidentally nerfed into the ground.