Custom games need more settings

Basically I'd love to see more setting called "game rules" for CUSTOM matches to have more fun with friends such as:

  1. Killer speed
  2. survivor speed
  3. gen repair speed
  4. healing speed
  5. killer/survivor size
  6. killer power cooldown
  7. killer/survivor perk cooldown
  8. lunge range
  9. pallet density
  10. exhaustion recovery speed
  11. blinding speed
  12. totem cleansing/bessing speed
  13. window vault limit
  14. map brightness
  15. random perks/addons/offerings/items (ON/OFF) and perks visibility during match (ON/OFF); yes it's chaos mode

and even more fun stuff! This would be very nice feature to have fun with friends, don't you think ?

Comments

  • One feature that I would love to see if bots being able to use equipped cosmetic sets. I want to see my fits from killer POV

  • @Viciusaurus said:

    One feature that I would love to see if bots being able to use equipped cosmetic sets. I want to see my fits from killer POV

    That's what I been wanting. I also want Bot Behavior settings. Like bully Squad, Sabo Squad and Gen Rushing. This can not only make the Bots look nice but also let players customize bot mechanics on what there struggling with even if its just Swf Behavior. (What i said here i also want in Killer bots in custom games)

    I also want random Bot setting so it will randomize the survivor the bot is using to even perks, Addons and Offerings.

  • @DrFrozen said:

    Basically I'd love to see more setting called "game rules" for CUSTOM matches to have more fun with friends such as:

    1. Killer speed
    2. survivor speed
    3. gen repair speed
    4. healing speed
    5. killer/survivor size
    6. killer power cooldown
    7. killer/survivor perk cooldown
    8. lunge range
    9. pallet density
    10. exhaustion recovery speed
    11. blinding speed
    12. totem cleansing/bessing speed
    13. window vault limit
    14. map brightness
    15. random perks/addons/offerings/items (ON/OFF) and perks visibility during match (ON/OFF); yes it's chaos mode

    and even more fun stuff! This would be very nice feature to have fun with friends, don't you think ?

    My pipe dream is to have a custom game creator the same way Overwatch has one, but I recognise that it's probably completely impossible in DBD.