Another year of dbd, another birthday! π
This time last year I bought myself the Zoo Keeper outfit for Unknown! I was excited.
This year (today) I got a direct deposit from my 3 year old nephew so I am in bed sick and had to call off work π€£π€£ Yay me. (He coughed directly in my mouth while he was sick π€’β¦thanks mini plague. She would be proud of you.) π
Comments
Happy Birthday π
Thank you <3
Happy birthday!
Thanks Cogs! ^^
Happy birthday! π
Thank you!! ^^ I ate a lot of Tacos despite being sick as a dog.
Happy Birthday! Careful of cleansing though, we don't want your nephew in power. :P
Happy birthday, and I know your pain, my toddler pulls that move all the time π
Happy birthday!
π€£π€£π€’ for real!! I am FINALLY on the mend. 5 days later. As Tiffany says βYou little #########β π€£π€£
thank you!
Thank you so much! β€οΈ
Yeahβ¦..fun stuff lol.