What's your favorite outfit?

Mine is this.

Because it looks like this.

You know he had to do it to em.

Comments

  • @Vietfox said:
      

    Simple but cute :) When is feng not cute though?

  • makayla said:

    @Vietfox said:
      

    Simple but cute :) When is feng not cute though?

    You are totally right, Feng is the best survivor and anyone who disagrees is wrong, period.
  • Clown - kids party I think it's called (the real clown costume)

    Nurse - Till death parts (the black wedding dress)

    For survivors - "Golden blur" as tru3 calls it for ace, I think its called the golden nugget.

    I quite like Kate's shirt and jeans cosmetic too. Looks smart. Her tomb raider outfit is cool as well. I would have mained her but Feng...

  • Vietfox said:

      
    I can respect anyone that runs feng's default or p3 hair
  • @artist said:
    @Vietfox said:

      
    I can respect anyone that runs feng's default or p3 hair
    At first i liked her ponytail but i realized that she looks way more badass with her P3 face.
    I like strong women <3
  • makayla said:

    Mine is this.

    Because it looks like this.

    You know he had to do it to em.

    Sock tan lines? WTAF is that about
  • I already love Kate's default outfit and it looks even better covered in blood.
  • Wax master wraith and mafia doctor are good. 
  • @makayla said:
    Simple but cute :) When is feng not cute though?

    She isnt cute with her bowl hairstyle.

  • PigNRun said:

    @makayla said:
    Simple but cute :) When is feng not cute though?

    She isnt cute with her bowl hairstyle.

    That's the cutest Feng. Her squeals as well make her sound like a kid.

    I actually feel bad chasing her :(  can't use a mori while she's in the lobby either.
  • Spencer said:


    Imma leave this here

    So, we have a Meg, a Joey with an alternative outfit, a Claudette trying to hide, a Jake in the back staring into nothing and on the far left the Survivor for the next chapter.

    Edit:
    Actually, that last one, she looks like a bit like a Kate.