Which cosmetics do you have?
From the store I mean, rather than the packs. Unless you have something exclusive.
Here are my killer cosmetics...
Trapper

Wraith
Billy
Nurse

Huntress
Clown

Spirit

And then for survivors I've got most of Feng's minus the schoolgirl outfits (though I did buy the toxic Feng head), and I got Ace's outfit from the recent event.
Comments
I have a suit for everyone, but Rose Rowdy Boy all the way!
Mr Jake Park Ranger Aka Loner Ni🅱️🅱️a
Mr David aka Almost-Niko from Gta 4
Mr Dwight aka “The entity caught me in my pjs”
I have all on Wraith & Hillbilly.
Moonrise hair ace + his black suit = mafia ace. Don't have a picture
That''s my Claudette outfit.
Dwight: Legacy Shirt and Bloodletting Shirt
Jake: Daddy Jake Shirt
David King: Howling Grounds Jacket
Feng: Phoenix Rise Polo (Howling Grounds)
Kate: Summer BBQ Shirt
Wraith: Legacy Weapon
Huntress: Howling Grounds Hound Mask
I think this one is from the community challenge, so I guess everyone has it.
Well i would show what i have, but considering i am trying to P3 everyone i have to keep their original stuff on.
I have a long list of cosmetics that I have but I have all of Kate’s and Spirit’s. Those are the only two I have all cosmetics for.