The stream reveal was fun
I enjoyed it and I hope you do it again. You have my support.
I enjoyed it and I hope you do it again. You have my support.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really enjoyed the atmosphere, the buildup, everything about the stream itself was fun.
However I think that the way they messed up was by announcing it like it was going to be a reveal stream. Which it was, you just needed to stay awake from the awkward hours of 9 PM EST to 10 AM EST, which I don't think there's a single timezone which could actually enjoy it.
It took until 3 in the morning for the first major change to happen. Which I happened to be awake for and it was great.
13 hours is something :-)
You have to honour the dedication imo.
Downvote to upvote ratio seems about right. 50% loved it, 50% hated it