I'm glad someone else thinks so because I wasn't sure if I was just being too harsh.
I mean, I dont want to be too negative. But it is 3:30 AM right now where I live. Which was my own decision to stay up, but it was more like "Ok, in 50 minutes is the reveal, I just wait until then for the Trailer"…
I mean, I dont want to be too negative. But it is 3:30 AM right now where I live. Which was my own decision to stay up, but it was more like "Ok, in 50 minutes is the reveal, I just wait until then for the Trailer"…
it was more like "Ok, in 50 minutes is the reveal, I just wait until then for the Trailer"…
Same boat here. I probably would've been awake anyways, so it's not really a huge deal. But like, was image of a dirty shack really worth hyping up and putting in the roadmap? Just doesn't seem interesting enough to warrant getting your playerbase excited over idk.
I mean, I dont want to be too negative. But it is 3:30 AM right now where I live. Which was my own decision to stay up, but it was more like "Ok, in 50 minutes is the reveal, I just wait until then for the Trailer"…
same here.
“Tune in 9 pm” and their usual streams Set different expectations.
like.. is it staying up for an Hour? Two? 24?
At least have some more Wildlife noises or something i can fall asleep to
I really don't understand why people are so mad about the reveal stream and the little hints they give for what the killer might be.
I mean there's like 40k people watching either the stream itself or streamers that are watching the stream and trying to uncover who it its and analyzing every little movement in the stream. I've rarely seen this much engagement from the community as a whole.
But apparently many people just want BHV to go: " Hello killer is Dora the explorer, See you Tuesday, bye" for the 10th anniversary
Exactly the point. People EXPECTED a big reveal. Noone from BHV stated that there is gonna be one. It just says "no peeking" on the roadmap and not "big killer reveal". People just convinced themselves that it's gonna be that and now are mad that it didnt go the way they imagined. Perfect analogy to DBD honestly.
I mean they advertised the stream with "some is unfolding, you want to see this live" that's very much them generating hype and sounds very much like "we will show you something actually interesting" like a teaser
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, I dont want to be too negative. But it is 3:30 AM right now where I live. Which was my own decision to stay up, but it was more like "Ok, in 50 minutes is the reveal, I just wait until then for the Trailer"…
This "reveal" stream is awful so far.
Same boat here. I probably would've been awake anyways, so it's not really a huge deal. But like, was image of a dirty shack really worth hyping up and putting in the roadmap? Just doesn't seem interesting enough to warrant getting your playerbase excited over idk.
same here.
“Tune in 9 pm” and their usual streams Set different expectations.
like.. is it staying up for an Hour? Two? 24?
At least have some more Wildlife noises or something i can fall asleep to
40 mins into the stream the new killer seems to be boredom. taking form as a cabin in the woods.
The stream is getting progressively darker…
reveal is putting it nicely, this is just as interesting as watching paint dry
This is extremely demoralizing to the community, and I'm disappointed that this is seemingly the best idea BHVR could come up with.
All things wicked 2 is my bet
Cabin in the Woods?
Just asked KI - Jason or Slenderman are not in the movie.. can´t really check if this is true atm
I really don't understand why people are so mad about the reveal stream and the little hints they give for what the killer might be.
I mean there's like 40k people watching either the stream itself or streamers that are watching the stream and trying to uncover who it its and analyzing every little movement in the stream. I've rarely seen this much engagement from the community as a whole.
But apparently many people just want BHV to go: " Hello killer is Dora the explorer, See you Tuesday, bye" for the 10th anniversary
Somebody with a Flashlight appeared.
The killer will be that crow that appeared 3 hours and five minutes in.
it wont get any perks incorporating the crows in the trial, just like Artist 🐦⬛
Got a bit more foggy.
I mean they advertised the stream with "some is unfolding, you want to see this live" that's very much them generating hype and sounds very much like "we will show you something actually interesting" like a teaser
We just saw Unknown crawling through the video…
…