Killer powers should have 0 restrictions at endgame collapse.

In my opinion. Its endgame and thats where the chaos happens. (Personally my favorite time in a match.)

Anything should go!

Tagged: Co-ordinatorMod

Comments

  • Endgame chaos is fun but this would have to go for survivors in some way too.

  • It's what it used to be when the game was much more fun to play. It would have to be no holds barred for all involved. The mindset we've had for the last several years now that everything for Survivor shuts off in endgame would have to go or else I wouldn't want it.

  • @Felixcillo said:

    Endgame chaos is fun but this would have to go for survivors in some way too.

    I’m totally down for that.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    In my opinion. Its endgame and thats where the chaos happens. (Personally my favorite time in a match.)

    Anything should go!

    I really like this idea! I've always loved the powers that keep Survivors from escaping at the last second, or that prevent them from leaving without making sure everything is resolved (i.e. reverse bear traps).

  • @Balrog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/467427/killer-powers-should-have-0-restrictions-at-endgame-collapse

    I really like this idea! I've always loved the powers that keep Survivors from escaping at the last second, or that prevent them from leaving without making sure everything is resolved (i.e. reverse bear traps).

    me too! So fun!

    That’s why I love Snug. Going somewhere? My dog said otherwise. 🐕🤣

    Mini blood warden activate!