my new fav killer?

was playin all the killers i own, cuz skully was off for me today, decided to play some Demo, and holy hell i love it, i even found it more rewarding then skully

Comments

  • Yeah Demo would be stronger killer than Skull Merchant probably

    Still, the recent buff for Demo was somewhat underwhelming imo

  • @Astel said:

    Yeah Demo would be stronger killer than Skull Merchant probably

    Still, the recent buff for Demo was somewhat underwhelming imo

    I'd say most killers are stronger than skullmerchant usually. Also I think demo is in a good position, you can chase with him pretty cleanly, but he also doesn't destroy the survivors too much :D

  • @KatsuhxP said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4079970#Comment_4079970

    I'd say most killers are stronger than skullmerchant usually. Also I think demo is in a good position, you can chase with him pretty cleanly, but he also doesn't destroy the survivors too much :D

    Well merchant is worst with trapper so almost any killer is better than her and demo now has little bigger speed in dash, no camera lock after hitting shread and finally 12 seconds of oblivious instead poor 5 I was mentioning this since springtrap came into game with better mobility and 15 seconds of oblivious so devs finally look at it and found it strange too.

  • @Abbzy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4079998#Comment_4079998

    Well merchant is worst with trapper so almost any killer is better than her and demo now has little bigger speed in dash, no camera lock after hitting shread and finally 12 seconds of oblivious instead poor 5 I was mentioning this since springtrap came into game with better mobility and 15 seconds of oblivious so devs finally look at it and found it strange too.

    i generally just feel extremely rewarded when i win with her, hence i main her. even though shes extremely weak

  • @Abbzy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4079998#Comment_4079998

    Well merchant is worst with trapper so almost any killer is better than her and demo now has little bigger speed in dash, no camera lock after hitting shread and finally 12 seconds of oblivious instead poor 5 I was mentioning this since springtrap came into game with better mobility and 15 seconds of oblivious so devs finally look at it and found it strange too.

    Well demo was from a time where killers were weaker in general, so it makes sense that he had so many restrictions. But I agree that that's much more fitting now :D

  • demo used to be my most sweaty killer back in the day. back when we had old dead hard and og haddonfield.

    haddonfield made me crash out so hard I adopted ruin and agitation with the leprose Lichen addon any time id get a down id haul them to the Myers house basement and then facecamp the basement remotely since Lichen showed all auras everywhere so I was free to protect my ruin and harass gens and only show up for the save when I had to. I had a ttv even compliment me saying they'd rather face a face camping bubba than ever play vs me again.

    I don't think I've gotten around to trying his latest buffs I should probably check that out once 2v8 leaves