My Proposal on Why Artist Would be Suitable for 2v8

Hello! I made this a few days ago and figured I should share this here aswell! I am an Artist main, so I'm strongly advocating for her to come to 2v8, I made this in hopes someone from the Dev team might see this and take some of the points I made into consideration!

I tried to fit EVERYTHING into this one image, so I apologise if the text is a little overloaded, but it is still managable!

Artist2v8Proposal.png

Two things I wanted to add (that I couldnt fit into the image) is an open opportunity to add 'Eyrie of Crows' to the 2v8 map rotation and her power would be very useful for 2v8's aura reading!

Extra addition, Unknown, Houndmaster and Hag would be very simple additions, just like Artist!

Comments

  • I agree I'd love all of those you mentioned, I'd also like to add in trickster, I don't see why they can't just add the knives in between the hatchets in the locker so they can both reload without an issue visually.

  • Nice work, if quite unnecessary in my opinion.

    She's in the game and thus should be available.

    People crying over killers working as intended in 2v8 are weird. Oh no, the runny stabby guy is runny stabbing around the map with 2x the targets. Just ignore theres also 2x the number of people who can heal each other.

    @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I agree I'd love all of those you mentioned, I'd also like to add in trickster, I don't see why they can't just add the knives in between the hatchets in the locker so they can both reload without an issue visually.

    Ive seen some idea recently that lockers should simply only show the relevant ammo assets for the person opening the locker, so its hatchets for huntress, knives for trickster and dwight for the rest.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    Nice work, if quite unnecessary in my opinion.

    She's in the game and thus should be available.

    People crying over killers working as intended in 2v8 are weird. Oh no, the runny stabby guy is runny stabbing around the map with 2x the targets. Just ignore theres also 2x the number of people who can heal each other.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4079756#Comment_4079756

    Ive seen some idea recently that lockers should simply only show the relevant ammo assets for the person opening the locker, so its hatchets for huntress, knives for trickster and dwight for the rest.

    Yeah thats a great idea!

  • @Soulfuul said:

    Hello! I made this a few days ago and figured I should share this here aswell! I am an Artist main, so I'm strongly advocating for her to come to 2v8, I made this in hopes someone from the Dev team might see this and take some of the points I made into consideration!

    I tried to fit EVERYTHING into this one image, so I apologise if the text is a little overloaded, but it is still managable!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HPGAB7PV58EM/artist2v8proposal.png

    Two things I wanted to add (that I couldnt fit into the image) is an open opportunity to add 'Eyrie of Crows' to the 2v8 map rotation and her power would be very useful for 2v8's aura reading!

    Extra addition, Unknown, Houndmaster and Hag would be very simple additions, just like Artist!

    as someone who loves playing Artist i completely love your idea