Regular scene partner users, Is the perk bugged?

recently started playing scream Lisa again but had two matches now where something odd happens .

scene partner was not playing the animation when screaming I would scream but have no animation attracted to the scream. This lead to my item not being usable until I was hooked. (was using flashlights both times and right click caused nothing to happen)

Curious are other people having this issues with Scene Partner or has anyone had this happen while not using the perk to rule out the perk being bugged. Have not seen this reported on betahub but wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this before testing more and reporting

Tagged: PerksSurvivors

Comments

  • I havn't played any 1v4 to know, but if you are having an issue I really strongly recommend you post it on BetaHub coz I use the perk often and would be grateful LOL

    I'll check it out when I eventually return to 1v4 I'm just taking a break and mainly playing events until I see Ghoul bug fixes/changes, because I ain't dealing with that no more.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I havn't played any 1v4 to know, but if you are having an issue I really strongly recommend you post it on BetaHub coz I use the perk often and would be grateful LOL

    I'll check it out when I eventually return to 1v4 I'm just taking a break and mainly playing events until I see Ghoul bug fixes/changes, because I ain't dealing with that no more.

    I've been trying to test more to try to replicate the issue because currently its just random if it'll happen in the match so I don't have much info to report

    But both times it occurred It was only fixed by being hooked. still could do gens just odd I cant use my item.