Can the support tickets be answered or fixed?
Upon trying to get in contact with a serious matter via tickets, they keep being voided with this response:
Thank you for contacting Dead by Daylight support.
There was a technical issue. We have escalated your request for further review from our team.
Comments
i thought i was the only one, i was banned for no reason but whenever i contact them i get the same email
I'd imagine presumably that means they'll get in contact at some point. Support services can be very slow.
I have been waiting since 16th may, they were faster before when i had issues with DLC back in 2025, responded within 48 hours mark..
Due to an influx of tickets, some responses might take longer than usual. My advice is to not make any additional tickets - it will just slow the process down.
It happens. I've waited a month for tickets responses before with some games
I'm still waiting for a response from some from January and February
I see, thank you for clarification :)
I shall be waiting patiently since i assume the 10th yr anniversery has been a hectic prep for the entire team in hand.
Oh damn :(
Sorry about that hope its nothing urgent