Do you pity the survivors left behind from a rage quitter(s)?
Tbh I feel conflicted. On one hand, I feel really bad for survivors who didn’t go out of their way to screw me being screwed by dcs and rage quitters and I try to give mercy. But I also want bp, and if 2 people already quit I feel like I have to make the most of it too.
If I get the feeling though they’re swf and I start getting dcs NO MERCY ONLY MURDER. I will still laugh I made some pathetic losers bruise their egos, but yeah, you’re not leaving until I get my blood money jerks.
But solos? People just wanting to play? I feel bad for them, and I feel torn between showing mercy but then also feeling obligated to show mercy and give up bp.
If I get the feeling though they’re swf and I start getting dcs NO MERCY ONLY MURDER. I will still laugh I made some pathetic losers bruise their egos, but yeah, you’re not leaving until I get my blood money jerks.
But solos? People just wanting to play? I feel bad for them, and I feel torn between showing mercy but then also feeling obligated to show mercy and give up bp.
Comments
Yes.
BUT!
It's a ######### match now and i just want it to be over, so i would still go for kills to end it ASAP while also still earning some.
Might chase, and hit them, and slug all but one, but I'm not looking for kills at that point, but I do want points and to make it a little interesting.
DCing to see loadouts doesn't work anymore.
I mean I feel sorry for them. But I play to win.
I'll just apologize in the end game chat
I killed them
Farming is boring as hell.
If 1 person DCs I try to make the match last a little longer, for everyone's benefit. If I get 2 DCs then I think they're a toxic 4 man SWF and end it as quickly as possible which usually ends with 1 kill and 3 DCs. I get this A LOT.
Frankly, I very often meet survivors who, after two DC-s just point at the nearest hook and refuse to farm. I find it a much more respectable attitude. Though sometimes I also let them to drop a few pallets on me, especially if there are some cakes or BPS in play.
I generally try and farm with them if i can, chases and let people go if they figure it out perhaps even some single hooks. I'll smack the gens to let them know and screw around during my chase by zigzagging and pause at pallets etc.
If 1 person quits I go super easy on the other 3 and give them a lot of freebies. Only once they do enough gens to spawn hatch do I start to play normal. I'll let one hatch, chosen mostly at random based on who seemed to have the worst luck.
If 2 or 3 people DC I just farm with whoever is left. I hate farming but I'm not going to just kill these guys because it's super lame and unfair. Even if I gave freebies I will still body them. So I farm and let them all go.
If 4 people DC then I turned off the game, lay in my bed and cry myself to sleep.
If someone ragequits at the beginning of the game, I do take pity on the remaining survivors. I'll often chase them around, hook them each once, and let them go. Give them a match rather than a farming session or a slaughter. If two or more people ragequit, then I'll leave the remaining survivors alone, just let them do the gens and leave. If they come to me and want to farm, I'll do it, but I leave it up to them.
I often end up as a remaining survivor myself. It sucks to be slaughtered and end the game with no BP and a de-pip because others ragequit. I feel like I'm being punished for being a good sport.
If I'm going for an adept achievement, sorry, no mercy. Even if I do feel bad for the survivor(s) left behind.
If one of then is a Claudette however then they need to be eliminated before the others cus they sure as hell ain't having the hatch.
I feel bad for them but I still kill them so I don't have to farm forever.
Sometimes i do, really depends on their attitude
If its 5 gens left when playing survivor I dc or kms on hook.
For me it depends, if they are all SWF I don't pity them. If I know that the one left behind is a solo survivor I will try to help them, let them do gens, farm a bit, etc.
If I start a match with 2 people missing I will let them farm and escape.
Then they blamed me afterwards that I didn't let them farm enough.
Nowadays I don't give a damn usually^^
It depends on when people DC. If they're gonna die on the hook and they DC I carry on as usual but if people DC super early into the match i'm more than likely going to go easy on people or farm. Just yesterday I had a game where 3 people DC'ed as soon as the match started so I let the guy do Gens and get the Hatch. It's a shame I ended up with a small amount of points but I would have felt like an ######### killing that guy.
I generally will farm if half of the team leaves early. It's a nice change of pace from the standard games I get with t-bagging and the like after all.