Bloodweb suggestion

So, the great quality of life update of spending tons of blood points for multiple levels at once is a great thing, but usually Blood web chooses random options, or options that cost the least blood points thus you rarely get anything you want by doing this option, going for specific items is still better to level up one by one and choose them yourself, my suggestion would be a filter for the multi-level blood web option, so you can check in or check out items it should prioritize getting for you whenever they are in your bloodweb.

Comments

  • I'm a weirdo who actually enjoys going through the bloodweb manually, and even I think they should just remove it. I don't know what they should replace it with, but if no one wants to engage with it, then why bother adding more and more stuff to allow people to skip it? Or skip it "better"? If it's that unpopular, just ditch it.

  • I dont think that the Bloodweb needs anymore changes when it comes to how to spend the BPs. If you just want to have all spent at once, do the Bulk Spending and you are done, but have to live with the fact that you might get a lot of stuff you dont want.

    Or you do manual spending, take longer, but get what you want. And I think this is completely fine. Manual spending does not even take that long, if you dont pile up millions before spending them.

  • @Nydenth said:

    So, the great quality of life update of spending tons of blood points for multiple levels at once is a great thing, but usually Blood web chooses random options, or options that cost the least blood points thus you rarely get anything you want by doing this option, going for specific items is still better to level up one by one and choose them yourself, my suggestion would be a filter for the multi-level blood web option, so you can check in or check out items it should prioritize getting for you whenever they are in your bloodweb.

    W idea 💡

    I really like this suggestion and completely agree. The multi-level bloodweb option is an amazing quality of life change, but right now it feels best only when I don’t care what I’m getting.

    If I want specific items or add-ons, I still have to go level by level and pick things manually, otherwise the auto-spend will usually grab the cheapest stuff instead of what I actually want. 😭

    A simple filter or priority system for certain item types would make the feature so much more usable and let us enjoy the ‘spend a ton at once’ option without feeling like we’re throwing BP away. Would love to see something like this added in the future. ❤️