2v8 True Form Drac Mori

Is it bugged? I’ve only played 3 games of him and the 2 I where a mori was an option I didn’t get a prompt, I also tried switching to vampire form incase that was the issue but it still didn’t work.

Comments

  • Just did a mori with him yesterday and done it several times in this 2v8 with him.

  • I had that happen with the Naughty Bear Trapper a few times last 2v8. Was hit/miss if the prompt would appear on the last survivor. I just stopped trying because it would look like I was being a bad sport walking on the survivor when I was trying to get the prompt.

  • If you're experiencing any bugs, the best place to let the team know is on BetaHub <3 https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318/

  • @Slurp_Ramen said:

    Is it bugged? I’ve only played 3 games of him and the 2 I where a mori was an option I didn’t get a prompt, I also tried switching to vampire form incase that was the issue but it still didn’t work.

    Still better than nemi+wesker not having aura reveal on their chests with sprays when you are infected as survivor.

    This bs is there a long time and i henvent seen anywhere in patch notes this "buff" to this killer duo (Im not arguing they dont need some buffs because having 3 sprays for 1 survivor is bit too much 2 would be fine but this is super annoying like many people just run around because they were hit by weskers dash and cant find spray and thats slow end of that game becuase no gens are being done).

    Just thing no one speaks about.