"CUSTOM CHAPTER CONCEPT: Howls of Death (Original Medieval/Gothic Horror Chapter)"
31AM
💀 New Chapter Concept: "Howls of Death"Hello Fog Travelers,As a global top-tier Knight main, I wanted to design a mechanically complex, highly atmospheric macro-pressure Killer that seamlessly expands on the existing medieval lore of The Decimated Borgo realm Inspired by dark fantasy, classic gothic art, and the inevitability of mortality, I present: The Howls of Death Chapter
🩸 New Killer: The Reaper A towering, cloaked master of cosmic inevitability and map control. Swathed in tattered, smoky 14th-century plate armor reminiscent of The Forged in Fog era, The Reaper hunts those whose cosmic clock has run out Weapon: The Soul Scythe (A massive, jagged medieval greatsword handle that curves into a sweeping scythe blade).Movement Speed: 4.6 m/sTerror Radius: 32 meters (Audio blends grinding Nu-Metal basslines with chilling, echoey Gregorian cathedral chants).Height: Tall
🔮 Power: Causality's HourglassThe Reaper brings the true weight of time into the Trials.At the start of the match, one Survivor becomes the Obsession. A spectral hourglass appears over their HUD icon.The Countdown: The hourglass sand slowly drains over the course of 60 seconds.While active, the targeted Survivor suffers from the Ominous status effect: their footsteps and breathing are 50% louder, and skill checks become 30% smaller.The Inevitable Hunt: Once the hourglass completely empties, an echoing, terrifying cosmic Howl rips across the entire map. The Survivor becomes Exposed for 30 seconds, and their aura is revealed to The Reaper for 5 seconds.Hitting a Survivor with a Basic Attack while they are under the Ominous effect instantly siphons a portion of their soul, knocking 15 seconds off their remaining countdown timer.The Reaper can manual-reset the Hourglass onto a new target by interacting with any dull totem on the map.
🪓 The Dual-Mori SystemThe Reaper utilizes two completely distinct execution animations based on how you conquer the match:The Basic Mori (The Final Harvest): Triggered via standard offerings/perks. The Reaper pins the Survivor with his armored boot, drives the scythe through their chest, and physically rips a glowing silver soul from their body, absorbing it into the hourglass amulet around his neck.The Secondary Mori (Inexorable Decay): Triggered like Pyramid Head's Final Judgment [fandom.com]. If a Survivor is on their final hook stage and their HUD hourglass has completely emptied, The Reaper can execute them instantly on the ground. The Reaper stands still and points a clawed finger; a dark necrotic mist wraps the Survivor, instantly rotting away their flesh and clothes until they decay into a bleached, brittle skeleton on the trial floor.
📜 The Reaper's Teachable Perks⭐️ Dimming Light“A hero is like a star: at points it is unseen, sometimes it shines in its prime, but most importantly of all, that light dims in due time.”Your presence drains the hope of those who try to lead. When chasing the Survivor with the highest current generator repair progress, all other Survivors within your Terror Radius suffer a 6/8/10% penalty to repair, healing, and cleansing speeds.⏳ No Escape from Reality“Death is not an escape from reality.”When the Exit Gates are powered, the Entity blocks both switch panels for 30/40/50 seconds. During this time, any Survivor who enters the exit gate area has their aura revealed to you continuously.🫀 Spectral SiphonYour attacks fracture the spiritual resolve of your prey. Putting a Survivor into the Injured state with a basic attack causes all generators currently being repaired to instantly regress by 4/5/6% of their total progress. Cooldown of 40 seconds.
🏰 New Map: The Plague-Ridden ParishAn expansion of The Decimated Borgo realm [fandom.com]. A silent, fog-choked 14th-century European town left to rot.Main Building (The Ossuary): A crumbling medieval stone cathedral overflowing with piles of skeletal remains and fractured stone gargoyles. The basement tile spawns directly beneath a desecrated central altar.The Tiles: Loop structures consist of rotting wooden cart barricades, ancient stone wells, and crumbling peasant huts. The stark white, ash-covered stone flooring ensures that survivor blood pools and bright red scratch marks are highly visible for aggressive tracking.
🏃♂️ New Survivor: The Fugitive of FateA gritty, modern alternative outsider who wears a heavy leather jacket and silver chains. Having miraculously survived a fatal cryptid encounter in the real world, they cheated death—and are now a cosmic fugitive running on borrowed seconds.🌟 Teachable Perks:Borrowed Seconds: When injured, your generator repair speed is increased by 6/8/10%, but your grunts of pain are 25% louder.Cheating Fate: Once per trial, when a basic attack would put you into the Dying state, automatically gain the Endurance status effect for 3 seconds.Lingering Soul: When you are sacrificed on a hook, your remaining allies receive a 5% action speed boost to all activities for the next 60 seconds. I'm not hoping this is seen by developers and chosen i just love dead by daylight it's amazing and I honestly are to afraid to talk to people so i wanted to give this as just pure hope I get recognized and talked to, my love for horror and rock music makes a push factor so I'm mostly ignored so I decided to put my idea out hope someone likes it I'm very creative and have to deal with things like adhd AVPD and more so it's hard to talk to people and I heard the dead by daylight community is open has people into horror and rock music and loves the same things I do I have all or nothing thinking and I'm putting it on all for hopes I meet some people get seen for once I am only sixteen but dead by daylight has become my favorite game I'm not upset about toxic players cheaters ect I don't let that ruin my love for the game and I get to play as my favorite characters like Ghostface pyramid head and Michael Myers this game no matter the toxicity and cheating players this game never fails to bring a smile to my face.
Comments