2v8 Executioner
Executioner is incredibly weak in 2v8. The killers chill but in that mode is so slow to get around the map and the power has to be fixed or something its way too underclassed.
Executioner is incredibly weak in 2v8. The killers chill but in that mode is so slow to get around the map and the power has to be fixed or something its way too underclassed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree with this. PH feels really solid in 1v4, but in 2v8 he struggles a lot compared to other killers. His movement and map control feel too slow for how big the maps are in that mode, so his power ends up feeling kind of underwhelming.
I’d love to see some adjustments for him specifically in 2v8 so he doesn’t feel so outclassed.
I would argue it was extremely obvious he would be terrible when he was first announced, because whatever makes him solid in 1v4 is absent in 2v8. Cages? Basekit. Zoning with power? Less reliable because pallets can spawn very close with each other.
And tbh I am not even sure what kind of buff he should get to make him actually decent, and the buff itself not being a solid rework by itself, because I feel like his power alone, no matter how much you buff, will still be lacking in 2v8
And tbh, Pyramid Head is not alone in this, I feel like killers with no mobility need extra help in 2v8, those with mobility don't really struggle with increased sizes of map, but those that don't can spend majority of time simply walking back and forth, exception being Nemesis I guess, his non-mobility is covered by zembies
Yeah, this is kinda where I’m at too. Pyramid Head feels great in 1v4, but in 2v8 everything that makes him strong gets diluted. Cages being basekit, pallets being way closer together, and the huge maps just turn him into a slow guy walking around while other killers with mobility do all the work.
I don’t even know what kind of buff would fix it without being a full mini‑rework, because just more numbers on his current kit still doesn’t solve the lack of map presence in 2v8. And it’s not just him either most non‑mobility killers really suffer in this mode while high mobility killers feel fine. At least deathslinger feels good now. :D
Give him speed increase when he is dragging his blade on the ground so he can use that to travel faster same time leaving the trails everywhere.